[This is an Islamic post]
I talked to one of my Twitter followers who was recently having some critical nervous breakdown and was clearly in need for some certain motivational heads up. But as much as words could say to lessen the burden within, there is nothing else more meaningful than having an inner peace. And inner peace is something one has to work for and may not be obtained from anybody else.
So as to share what I shared with her with the rest of my followers, these are the things you need to do by daily basis in order to obtain a sufficient dose of inner peace and calmness regardless in any kind of situation. The chances of them to work mainly depend on how much you believe it will, simple as that. For me, it works very fine, Alhamdulillah. Maybe you may want to try for yourself and see how they help you facing your daily challenges.
So here goes.
* * *
The road to obtain an inner peace isn't hard, but isn't as easy as well. These are the procedures:
1. Try hard not to miss to cite Subhanallah 33 times, Alhamdulillah 33 times, Allahuakbar 34 times and Laila ha illallah 41 times every time you're done with each of your daily prayers. Understand the meanings of these words while you cite them calmly one by one.
2. 15 minutes before the calling for Subuh and Maghrib prayers, cite this: Subhanalllah wabihamdih, Subhanallah wa azam and Astaghfirullah hal azim at least 100 times. Stop around 3 minutes before the adzan and put both your hands in a praying gesture (do'a, not solah) and ask for what you want. Stop when the adzan starts. Do this daily.
3. Every time in between the adzan and the iqamah and also every time right after you're done with your wudu', always pray for your wishes.
4. When you pray (do'a), say Alhamdulillah and the selawat first before you begin with your wishes, and complete your prayer with selawat and Alhamdulillah. Always pray for others first before praying for yourself.
5. Before you sleep while you are already lying in bed, read this in order: Al-Fatihah 1x, Qursi 1x, Al-Falaq 3x, An-Naas 3x, Al-Ikhlaas 3x, and Bismillahir rahmanir rahim 21x. Then make a prayer and wish for all the things you want, and at the end of the prayer, forgive all the people that have wronged you with all your heart no matter how awful their mistakes were. Do this every day.
6. When you're really in a ponged up situation, sleep early at night and wake up at around 1.30am. Take wudu' and do this in order: Sunnaat Tahajjud 2 raka'ahs, Sunnaat Taubah 2 raka'ahs, Sunnaat Hajaat 2 raka'ahs, Sunnaat Istikharah 2 raka'ahs (if necessary) and Sunnaat Witr 1 raka'ah. This is at the most minimum set. Ask as much as you want and cry as much as you want too. When you pray (do'a), always believe that Allah has heard you and He will take it from there.
7. Tasbih Nabi Yunus. Laa ilahailla anta, subhanaka inni kuntu minazzolimin. Cite that as many times as possible when you are feeling down or are in trouble. Help comes in no time. Worked every dang time for me.
And as a bonus:
1. Cite Ya Latiff 133 times every morning after Subuh prayer before your do'a. This is to ease all your troubles and to ensure that people around will be kind to you and you will be protected from anyone with bad intentions whole day long.
2. Cite Ya Batiin 3 times after that. This reveals some of Allah's secrets to you, and the secrets that people with bad intentions around keep from you. It's like some spy-intelligence kinda thing.
* * *
No matter who you are, if you believe in Him, He will always be with you at all time. That is one of many greatest things about Him; He helps you nevertheless, no matter what kind of ponged up motherponger you are.
Berharap pada orang, kau akan kecewa. Berharap pada Allah, kau akan gembira. Dan ingat juga, yang bila mana Allah mau tolong, tiada siapa boleh halang dan bila Allah mau halang, tiada siapa boleh tolong.
Sebar-sebarkan lah ya!